Chester, England, United KingdomChester
Job Title: UX/UI Designer
Location: Hybrid working, 2 days in the office – Based from our Chester office
Help empower millions to achieve more by joining a world-class Microsoft consultancy.
WM Reply are a global award-winning Microsoft consultancy. We work with the biggest names across all industries from Dyson to Sky and the Co-op Group. Our mission is to empower people to achieve more through technology. Specifically, we focus on Microsoft 365 and improving the employee experience through tools like Teams, Power Platform and SharePoint.
WM are part of the 9,000 strong Reply group with offices in London (HQ), Chester, Manchester, Milan, Frankfurt, Kraków, Chicago, and Auckland. Across all locations we believe WM has a very special culture – one that treasures the unique, breeds entrepreneurship and celebrates the geek.
Our talented design team are on the lookout for another like-minded UX/UI Designer to strengthen our team and help with the huge variety of projects that just keep coming in!
We create stunning SharePoint websites and Power Apps, well-thought-out creative campaigns and beautiful posters and videos. We’re ever-growing and always learning, we keep our finger on the pulse and encourage trying out new design trends and techniques.
Here’s what you can expect to get up to…
- Work with our clients to ensure successful adoption of Modern Workplace technology, primarily Microsoft 365.
- Work closely with our technical consultants and developers to create UI for Microsoft systems and apps while following client’s brand guidelines
- Develop bespoke UI for custom Power Apps using the Microsoft Fluent UI
- Create interactive prototypes
- Lead UX/UI workshops with our clients
- Share best practice with other designers and across the organisation
We'd also love you to get involved in...
- Testing for intuitivity and experience
- Supporting user testing for existing solutions
- Optimising user experience for existing solutions
- Keen to get involved with other aspects of the design team such as designing posters, banners, PowerPoint templates or other assets for our creative campaigns if capacity allows
- 2 years' experience either in-house, consultancy or in agency in a similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Knowledge of Figma and Adobe Illustrator. Experince with Photoshop is also nice to have.
- Preferably some experience in User Research, Testing and UX
The kind of person we’re looking for:
- You should have a passion for creating intuitive user experiences and possess a keen eye for detail.
- Organisation is key. You know that a poorly organised project can cause major headaches and that you should always remember to label your layers!
- You love to talk fluent UI but you also have strong communication and interpersonal skills as you'll be working closely with clients and team members to deliver high-quality solutions that exceed expectations.
- You’re a creative and collaborative individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys solving complex design challenges.
In our annual employee survey employees rated their overall satisfaction at a 6.4/7 on average. But why do people love it here?
- Our people are our most valued asset so keeping them happy is a priority. We promote from within as default, support people when the times are hard and celebrate hard when times are good.
- Innovation is treasured and celebrated. With experts across the full stack of Microsoft technology there’s always something to learn or new to try out.
- We are social by design – with hybrid working enabled across all our roles you can expect plenty of working from home but enjoy regular visits to spend time with your delightful colleagues.
- We’re very proud of the diversity at WM Reply. For example, 40% of our staff are female which is double the industry standard. Representation goes from junior roles all the way to the top including our CEO and Founder. But we recognise we can do better so we’re always interested to hear from candidates from different walks of life. Hear what our staff have to say about diversity and inclusion.
If you’re successful you can expect benefits such as health insurance, pension match up to 5% and flexible working hours.