Technical Support Manager
Kraków, Małopolskie, PolandKraków
Job Title: Technical Support Manager
Location: Hybrid working – Based in Kraków with the flexibility to work remotely.
Help empower millions to achieve more by joining a world-class Microsoft consultancy.
WM Reply are a global award-winning Microsoft consultancy. We work with the biggest names across all industries from Dyson to Sky and the Co-op Group. Our mission is to empower people to achieve more through technology. Specifically, we focus on Microsoft 365 and improving the employee experience through tools like Teams, Power Platform and SharePoint.
WM are part of the 9,000 strong Reply group with offices in London (HQ), Chester, Manchester, Milan, Frankfurt, Kraków, Chicago, and Auckland. Across all locations we believe WM has a very special culture – one that treasures the unique, breeds entrepreneurship and celebrates the geek.
We are seeking a Technical Support Manager to lead and grow our fantastic team in Kraków.
This role requires a combination of management skills, hands-on technical expertise to support our clients with Modern Workplace (M365 & SharePoint) solutions, and the ability to identify and lead projects that enhance the overall support offering.
- Lead, Own and Grow the Technical Support Team
- Provide B2B Support for SharePoint/M365 Apps
- Identify and implement projects aimed at improving IT support processes
- Manage contracts and service-level agreements with clients
- Triaging queries using Zendesk ticket system
- Liaising with developers on technical queries
- Managing and prioritising all support requests against SLAs
- Support WM team internally including inventory management
- Experience working in a technical consultancy/agency
- Excellent SharePoint/M365/ Azure AD product knowledge required
- M365/SharePoint/ Azure AD Technical Support experience
- Contract & Account Management
- Excellent communication skills in English & Polish.
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT-based Subject
In our annual employee survey, employees rated their overall satisfaction at a 6.4/7 on average. But why do people love it here?
- Our people are our most valued asset so keeping them happy is a priority. We promote from within as default, support people when the times are hard, and celebrate hard when times are good.
- Innovation is treasured and celebrated. With experts across the full stack of Microsoft technology, there’s always something to learn or new to try out.
- We are social by design – with hybrid working enabled across all our roles you can expect plenty of working from home but enjoy regular visits to spend time with your delightful colleagues.
- We’re very proud of the diversity at WM Reply. For example, 40% of our staff are female which is double the industry standard. Representation goes from junior roles all the way to the top including our CEO and Founder. But we recognize we can do better so we’re always interested to hear from candidates from different walks of life. Hear what our staff have to say about diversity and inclusion.
Check out this video to get a better idea of our company culture!