WM Reply is an innovative digital consultancy with offices based in Minsk, Central London, Manchester, Chester and now Chicago. Working with some of the world's leading brands, we pride ourselves on the award-winning sites that we create as well as the engaging and creative marketing campaigns that are launched globally.
With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
Now we are looking for a motivated Sitecore Developer (Middle|Senior level) to work on a challenging project for a major British airline with a global presence. As a part of our team you will be responsible for development of a new large-scale and highly-visited website using Sitecore XP 9.1, and other cutting-edge technologies. Highly use of xConnect and Solr.
In line with strategy to put customer and digital at the heart of our business, we need to create a foundation upon which we can evolve and innovate to help drive our customer experience. In order to do this effectively, a strong foundation of customer data and effective systems/ system architecture needs to exist.
The purpose of this project to seamlessly connect all customer touchpoints and create an experience ecosystem, which in turn prevents further optimizing marketing, digital user experience and customer operations.
- Sitecore 9.1 (possible upgrade to Sitecore 10)
- Highly use of Sitecore's xConnect
- .Net Core for external app
- Sitecore 8/9 previous experience - from 3 years;
- Understanding of OOP/SOLID principles;
- .Net/ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI and strong C# programming skills;
- Experience with xConnect - from 1 year;
- Experience with creating custom Marketing Automation actions;
- At least basics of cloud environments (Azure, AWS – any of);
- English (written as well as spoken) - from Intermediate level;
- Relevant experience in web application development - from 3 years;
- Good communication, teamworking and problem-solving abilities.
Nice to have:
- Sitecore certification;
- Sitecore JSS;
- Knowledge of common front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, JS);
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies (SCRUM/KANBAN);
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent prior education.
- Sitecore development, .Net development, bug-fixing, integration with 3rd parties’ APIs, writing unit-test.
Quirks you’ll love:
- Competitive salary, protected from inflation risks;
- Opportunities to learn and grow in a global environment;
- Appropriate mentoring and training, to be successful in their position;
- Every day is different with interesting and challenging tasks;
- Social events: Christmas party's, summer meet ups and Pizza Fridays;
- Benefits: Voluntary medical insurance, sports, paid English language courses, 2 weeks of paid paternity leave, birthday gifts, 100% paid medical sick-leave, business trips to London, referral program for employees, paid trainings, 25 days of paid vacation + 2 duvet days, corporate discounts, two-year UK visa, abroad corporate parties, supplementary pension insurance;
- The opportunity to develop useful solutions for widely recognized international brands;
- Located right next to the metro station.