Senior DevOps Engineer
Project: high demanded web application for a well-known international air services provider. The development process supposes as well as creation of new site features, as an integration to a variety of third party systems and multiple localization. Project team includes several subteams, particularly responsible for frontend(React) and backend(.NET) solutions, quality assurance and BA/PM resources, involving WM Reply development facilities across Europe.
Must have skills:
- Automating setup of Windows servers, knowledge of Powershell;
- Deep expertise running production-grade, large-scale web software on AWS;
- Experince with monitoring/logging tools (Kibana, App Dynamics, CloudWatch, etc.);
- Experience with infrastructure management automation (Packer,Terraform, Ansible);
- Experience with designing, documenting and developing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Pipelines for complex applications (Teamcity, Octopus, Artifactory)
- English (both written and verbal) - at least B1 (higher level is preferrable);
Nice to have:
Experience with Linux (RHEL);
- Experience with Docker;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies;
Quirks you’ll love:
Competitive salary, protected from inflation risks;
- Opportunities to learn and grow in a global environment;
- Appropriate mentoring and training, to be successful in their position;
- Every day is different with interesting and challenging tasks;
- Social events: Christmas party's, summer meet ups and Pizza Fridays;
- Benefits: Voluntary medical insurance, sports, English language courses, 2 weeks of paid paternity leave, birthday gifts, 100% paid medical sick-leave;
- The opportunity to develop useful solutions for widely recognized international brands;
- Located right next to the metro station.
Check out this video to get a better idea of our company culture!