Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Full time / Permanent
Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency.
WM Reply are an 175 person, and fast growing, Microsoft Cloud consultancy. We are part of the 9,500 strong Reply group. With offices in London (HQ), Chester, Manchester, Minsk and Amsterdam. We work with leading enterprise clients building amazing intranets, business applications and websites.
With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
What we’re looking for:
A passionate and pro-active recruitment resourcer, with a background in tech recruitment (agency or internal) to source high-quality candidates to meet our business requirements.
You’ll also need:
- At least 6 months’ experience in a resourcing or recruitment role, ideally within Tech
- 2:1 or above degree (essential)
- A 'get stuck in' attitude
What you'll be doing:
- Reviewing responses for a wide range of roles and placing adverts on our job boards.
- Qualifying suitable applications and booking in some telephone interviews.
- Booking meetings with the hiring manager to gather their requirements and drafting a wonderful specification.
- Spending time on LinkedIn headhunting candidates, connecting, messaging and arranging telephone interviews.
- Calling through referrals, making sure our adverts and social media is up to date and building relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Keeping an eye out for any networking events coming up this year. Should we be attending any to find the best talent?
- And much more!
- Interested in tech: you’ll be recruiting technologies both from a technical and communications perspective, so it helps to love this industry.
- A people person: an understanding of what makes people tick at work will be your guiding compass.
- An experienced resource/recruiter with an understanding of the sourcing and delivery process, including headhunting and application review.
- Professional and business-minded, but fun with a great sense of humour; confident in your ideas; willing to learn new things; and above all good at what you do.
Quirks you'll love:
- A hybrid working system, we do 2 days in the office and the rest working from home.
- Flexible working – not a morning person? Then don’t start until 10am. Flying off for the weekend? Wrap up at 4pm.
- We’re part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions, both inside and outside of the Microsoft space
- We have an in-office bar fridge (fully stocked), Xbox, the latest iPhones and laptops, and a sofa filled breakout area
If you love tech and have a recruitment background, but want to do something a little more diverse without the pressures of KPI's and sales targets, this is a great opportunity to grow your skillset in a fun and dynamic business.
At HQ, we have a budding comedian, a spin instructor, a DJ, a backflip world record holder, a DJ, a goth model and a cartoonist. Our offices are equipped with Xboxes, a fully-stocked beer fridge, Dungeons & Dragons club and plenty of nerf guns. The diversity - we have people from across all walks of life - a mix of nationalities, sexualities, religions, genders and interests so buckle in and apply already!
Check out this video to get a better idea of our company culture!