QA Engineer (manual)
WM Reply is an innovative digital consultancy with offices based in Minsk, Central London, Manchester, Chester and now Chicago. Working with some of the world's leading brands, we pride ourselves on the award-winning sites that we create as well as the engaging and creative marketing campaigns that are launched globally.
With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
We have an opportunity for a Manual QA Engineer to join our company. This person must be keen to learn new technologies and have excellent communications skills. They’ll be joining a team of engineers, automation testers and other QA specialists, working together upon modern travel domained project, so there is plenty of room to grow and learn.
3+ years of relevant experience;
- Advanced spoken and written English and Russian;
- Experience in writing and recording manual test scripts;
- Extensive experience manually cross browser testing complex web applications;
- Experience with BDD and user stories as requirements;
- Understanding of logging, tracking and monitoring issues in Jira;
- Experience testing against basic accessibility standards and guidelines.
Nice to have:
- Mobile/responsive testing experiences and an understanding of the technologies/methodologies involved;
- Experience working within SCRUM and Kanban agile methodologies;
- Exposure to build pipelines, continuous delivery and build promotions;
- Understanding of web technologies i.e. REST, SOAP, HTTP;
- Understanding of basic AWS usage and technologies;
- Usage of Xray or Zephyr in Jira;
- ISTQB qualifications and/or similar demonstrable STLC experience.
Quirks you’ll love:
- Competitive salary, protected from inflation risks;
- Certification and learning sponsorship, educational programs, including participation in the best known world class events;
- Annual exchange trips to our offices in UK, 2-years visa assistance;
- Social events: summer corporate meetups abroad, and amazing local parties;
- Voluntary medical and pension insurance, sports, English language courses, 2 weeks of fully paid paternity leave, birthday gifts;
- The opportunity to develop useful solutions for widely recognised international brands;
- Located right next to the metro station in Minsk, Belarus.