QA Engineer (Junior+)
WM Reply is an innovative digital consultancy with offices based in Minsk, Central London, Manchester, Chester and now Chicago. Working with some of the world's leading brands, we pride ourselves on the award-winning sites that we create as well as the engaging and creative marketing campaigns that are launched globally.
With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
We have an opportunity for a Junior+ Manual QA Engineer to join our company and make our team even stronger.
1+ years commercial testing experience;
- Good spoken and written English (B1+ level);
- Understanding of testing processes;
- Experience in writing test documentation (checklists/test cases) and bug reporting;
- Experience in requirements analysis;
- Excellent communication skills, initiative, and assertiveness.
Nice to have:
- Mobile testing experiences.
- Manual web and mobile testing;
- Requirements testing;
- Write test documentation (checklists/test cases);
- Bug reporting;
- Communication with other members of our team.
Quirks you’ll love:
- Competitive salary, protected from inflation risks;
- Certification and learning sponsorship, educational programs, including participation in the best known world class events;
- Annual exchange trips to our offices in UK, 2-years visa assistance;
- Social events: summer corporate meetups abroad, and amazing local parties;
- Voluntary medical and pension insurance, sports, English language courses, 2 weeks of fully paid paternity leave, birthday gifts;
- The opportunity to develop useful solutions for widely recognized international brands;
- Located right next to the metro station in Minsk, Belarus.