Office 365 / SharePoint Consultant - Manchester
Location: Manchester + Homeworking
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 DOE
Full time / Permanent
Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency.
WM Reply are an 175 person, and fast growing, Microsoft Cloud consultancy. We are part of the 9,500 strong Reply group. With offices in London (HQ), Chester, Manchester, Minsk and Chicago. We work with leading enterprise clients building amazing intranets, business applications and websites.
With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
We are looking to grow our team with experienced consultants who are able to sell, consult and deliver excellent SharePoint projects.
So, here’s what’s important to us:
- You love tech!
- You are from a consultancy background and put your clients at the heart of what you deliver
- You have an in-depth and thorough understanding of the full capabilities of SharePoint
- Knowledge of Office 365 tools (Teams, Yammer etc) and the Power Platform would be highly beneficial.
- To work closely with Project Managers, Developers and Designers to deliver successful SharePoint & Office 365 projects
- Attend client site, running workshops demonstrating the capabilities and benefits of SharePoint and Office 365
- Requirement gathering; working closely with the client to establish their requirements, translating these into business requirements
- Solution Design
- Wireframing; ensuring the design and layout are in keeping with the client’s requirements
- Creating SharePoint sites including publishing, document centres and enterprise search sites
- Creating forms and workflows
- Communicating with the client regularly as to updates, resolving issues fast
- Experience working with SharePoint and/or Office365
- Knowledge and experience of 3rd party applications e.g. Infopath, Nintex, Sharegate.
- Office 365 tools such as OneDrive, Teams, Yammer
- 2:1 Degree qualified.
Quirks you’ll love:
- Flexible working – not a morning person? Then don’t start until 10am. Flying off for the weekend? Wrap up at 4pm.
- We’re part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions, both inside and outside of the Microsoft space.
- We have an in-office bar fridge (fully stocked), Xbox, the latest iPhones and laptops, and a sofa filled breakout area.
At HQ, we have a budding comedian, a spin instructor, a DJ, a backflip world record holder, a DJ, a goth model and a cartoonist. Our offices are equipped with Xboxes, a fully-stocked beer fridge, Dungeons & Dragons club and plenty of nerf guns. The diversity - we have people from across all walks of life - a mix of nationalities, sexualities, religions, genders and interests so buckle in and apply already!
Check out this video to get a better idea of our company culture!