Motion Graphic Designer in Minsk working for our US office
Location: Minsk, Belarus
Full time / Permanent
We're looking for an outstanding Motion Graphic Designer to join our growing team. You'll be working with colleagues in Minsk and primarily for projects in the United States with our colleagues in Chicago, Illinois. Our US team work alongside similar teams working with the UK and Australia offices.
Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency.
WM Reply is an innovative digital consultancy with offices based in Minsk, UK, and Chicago. Working with some of the world's leading brands, we pride ourselves on the award-winning sites that we create as well as the engaging and creative marketing campaigns that are launched globally.
With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
We are recruiting a Motion Graphic Designer to help elevate our change and communications campaigns with engaging, dynamic, polished collateral including print and digital design, motion graphics, short videos, etc. Please ensure your resume links to an online portfolio of your motion graphic work.
- Passion for graphic and digital design
- Experience in motion graphic design
- Experience with video development and editing
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively with consulting, change and communications professionals to achieve outstanding campaign deliverables
- Positive attitude when receiving feedback and implementing changes to designs to meet client needs
- Passion to evolve and innovate skills – desire to consistently learn new video, motion, and graphic design trends that will keep our content ahead of the curve in the marketplace
- Ability to transform static 2D UI elements into immersive visuals that come to life
- Ability to think creatively about products and services, and to consistently explore new and differentiated ways to design for users
- Graphic design skills
- Experience with corporate design work
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft O365 products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Ability to conceptualize and adapt to any design that may arise
- Expertise with Adobe products - After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro
- Experience with or ability to quickly learn Camtasia
- Expert in PowerPoint advanced design
- Experience designing GIFs
- Willing to learn new graphic design technology
Nice to have:
Illustration experienceWeb design experience Video production and photography experience Working knowledge or desire to learn 3D animation software (Cinema 4D, Autodesk Maya, etc.)
Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 products and applications is preferred
Production of high quality animation and design to serve as campaign deliverables
Implementation of design and motion graphics for internal business needs
Responsibility for conceptualization and execution of design work
Provide creative feedback and insight wherever necessary
Contribute creative ideas wherever necessary.
Quirks you’ll love:
- Competitive salary, protected from inflation risks;
- Opportunities to learn and grow in a global environment
- Appropriate mentoring and training, to be successful in their position.
- Every day is different with interesting and challenging tasks;
- Social events: Christmas party's, summer meet ups and Pizza Fridays;
- Benefits: Voluntary medical insurance, sports, English language courses, 2 weeks of paid paternity leave, birthday gifts, 100% paid medical sick-leave;
- The opportunity to develop useful solutions for widely recognized international brands;
- Located right next to the metro station.