M365 / O365 / SharePoint Consultant for US clients - REMOTE UK
Job: M365 / O365 / SharePoint Consultant / Architect for US clients
Location: Remote UK
Salary: £50,000 - £80,000 + Bonus - (Part Time Also Considered)
Full time / Permanent
Be part of a world-class modern workplace consultancy.
WM Reply are a 220 person, and fast growing, Microsoft Cloud consultancy. We are part of the 13'000 strong Reply group. With offices in London (HQ), Chester, Manchester, Minsk, Chicago, Atlanta, and Auckland. We work with leading global enterprise clients building amazing intranets and business applications.
With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
We are looking to grow our team with experienced consultants who are able to consult and deliver excellent SharePoint / M365 & Power Platform projects.
- Working remotely via Teams with colleagues in Chicago and our clients headquartered in the US
- Solution Design/Architecture
- Leading business development activities such as pre-sales, proposals.
- Requirement gathering; working closely with the client to establish their requirements, translating these into business requirements
- To work closely with Project Managers, Developers and Designers to deliver successful SharePoint & Office 365 projects
- Run workshops demonstrating the capabilities and benefits of SharePoint and Office 365
- Communicating with the client regularly as to updates, resolving issues fast
- Building or delivery of projects - if you love to build Power Apps yourself there is always the option to be hands-on with the tech
- Whilst you don't need to work US hours, it would be helpful to start work after 10am to allow more cross over time for US meetings
- Experience working with SharePoint and Office 365 Collaboration tools
- Understanding of the Power Platform
- Experience with Azure Services
- Consultancy / agency background
- Pre-Sales experience
- Knowledge of Governance, security, compliance, and configuration of Microsoft 365 suite
- Experience of .net development or PowerShell would be beneficial
- Degree level education
Quirks you’ll love:
- Opportunity to work with some of the largest global companies
- Option to travel to the US should you wish - longer term, relocation is also possible
- Option to work from our UK offices in London Victoria, Chester, and Manchester whenever you wish
- We’re part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions, both inside and outside of the Microsoft space.
At HQ, we have a budding comedian, a spin instructor, a DJ, a backflip world record holder, a goth model and a cartoonist. Our offices are equipped with Xboxes, a fully-stocked beer fridge, Dungeons & Dragons club and plenty of nerf guns. The diversity - we have people from across all walks of life - a mix of nationalities, sexualities, religions, genders and interests so buckle in and apply already!
Check out this video to get a better idea of our company culture!