Lead Change & Adoption Consultant
Lead Change & Adoption Consultant
Salary: Circa £60k - £70k plus Bonus
Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency.
WM Reply are an 175 person, and fast growing, Microsoft Cloud consultancy. We are part of the 9,500 strong Reply group. With offices in London (HQ), Chester, Manchester, Minsk and Chicago. We work with leading enterprise clients building amazing intranets, business applications and websites.
With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
We are looking for an excellent Change & Adoption Consultant to...
- Tame the fiercest of stakeholders
- Spearhead impactful change to confused souls across the globe
- Tease coherent messages from the densest corporate undergrowth
- Dance in the fires of agile projects
- Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency.
We are looking to add a Senior Consultant to our Adoption and Change Management team to help continue the success of the division.
- Work with clients to identify and ensure successful adoption of digital workplace
- Manage relationships with key partners
- Lead a team of Change & adoption consultants
- Develop new client offers
- Create and implement change management strategies
- Lead O365 change programmes end to end
- Championing the WM Brand and leading business development activities
- Sharing best practice Change Management
- A Change & Adoption professional – someone who loves words and pictures. You pride yourself on writing clear communication, dazzling presentations and titillating Change and Adoption campaigns.
- Commercially focused - you'll have a history of working with enterprise clients and taking them on a digital transformation journey. Proposing solutions and educating them on what we can do.
- A technology advocate - you'll be convincing and persuasive in your messaging to client's employees about 'what's in it for me?’ Experience with SharePoint and Office 365 is a big bonus.
- Delivery focused – our clients love us because we get stuff done. You’ll be an overachiever who love creating things and delivering on time.
- A people person - an understanding of what makes people tick at work will be your guiding compass. You'll be working directly with clients, so interpersonal skills are a winner.
- Professional, commercial and business-minded, but fun with a great sense of humour; confident in your creative ideas; willing to learn new things; and above all good at what you do.
- Degree Qualifed - 2:1 or above
Quirks you’ll love:
- Flexible working – not a morning person? Then don’t start until 10am. Flying off for the weekend? Wrap up at 4pm.
- We’re part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions, both inside and outside of the Microsoft space
- We have an in-office bar fridge (fully stocked), Xbox, the latest iPhones and laptops, and a sofa filled breakout area
At HQ, we have a budding comedian, a spin instructor, a DJ, a backflip world record holder, a DJ, a goth model and a cartoonist. Our offices are equipped with Xboxes, a fully-stocked beer fridge, Dungeons & Dragons club and plenty of nerf guns. The diversity - we have people from across all walks of life - a mix of nationalities, sexualities, religions, genders and interests so buckle in and apply already!
Check out this video to get a better idea of our company culture!