Front-end developer (React)
WM Reply is an innovative digital consultancy with offices based in Minsk, Central London, Manchester, Chester and now Chicago. Working with some of the world's leading brands, we pride ourselves on the award-winning sites that we create as well as the engaging and creative marketing campaigns that are launched globally.
With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
Application for store employees. This project is to redevelop a in store application used by the shop floor staff, the focus is to decouple the front end from the backend and (using ReactJS) ,build a new responsive up-to-date and intuitive UI. The backend will be RESTful web services.
- MobX (Redux);
- HTML, CSS/SASS/LESS, styled-components;
- NPM, Webpack (Gulp/Grunt);
- Experienced in SPA development;
- English (written and spoken) - from Intermediate level;
- Relevant experience - from 2 years.
Nice to have(Project: Application for store employees):
- Experience with Cordova/React Native
- React Web development, bug-fixing, integration with API and CMS, writing unit-test.
Quirks you’ll love:
- Competitive salary, protected from inflation risks;
- Opportunities to learn and grow in a global environment;
- Appropriate mentoring and training, to be successful in their position;
- Every day is different with interesting and challenging tasks;
- Social events: Christmas party's, summer meet ups and Pizza Fridays;
- Benefits: Voluntary medical insurance, sports, paid English language courses, 2 weeks of paid paternity leave, birthday gifts, 100% paid medical sick-leave, business trips to London, referral program for employees, paid trainings, 25 days of paid vacation + 2 duvet days, corporate discounts, two-year UK visa, abroad corporate parties, supplementary pension insurance;
- The opportunity to develop useful solutions for widely recognized international brands;
- Located right next to the metro station.