DevOps Engineer (International food service project)
Project: high demanded web application for a well-known international food service. Project is about moving old monolith solution to new microservice architecture for backend and frontend.
Will be hosted on Azure. Stack: .net core/vue.js
Must have skills:
Deep expertise running production-grade, large-scale web software on Azure;
Experience with monitoring/logging tools (Kibana, App Dynamics, etc.);
Experience with infrastructure management automation (Terraform);
Experience with Docker;
Experience with designing, documenting and developing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Pipelines for complex applications (Azure DevOps);
English (both written and verbal) - at least B1 (higher level is preferable).
Nice to have:
Understanding of Agile methodologies.
Implement and promote best DevOps culture and practices.
Quirks you’ll love:
Competitive salary, protected from inflation risks;
- Opportunities to learn and grow in a global environment;
- Appropriate mentoring and training, to be successful in their position;
- Every day is different with interesting and challenging tasks;
- Social events: Christmas party's, summer meet ups and Pizza Fridays;
- Benefits: Voluntary medical insurance, sports, paid English language courses, 2 weeks of paid paternity leave, birthday gifts, 100% paid medical sick-leave, business trips to London, referral program for employees, paid trainings, 25 days of paid vacation + 2 duvet days, corporate discounts, two-year UK visa, abroad corporate parties, supplementary pension insurance;
- The opportunity to develop useful solutions for widely recognized international brands;
- Located right next to the metro station.
Check out this video to get a better idea of our company culture!