Creative designer with UX/UI skills in Minsk working for our US office
Location: Minsk, Belarus
Full time / Permanent
We're looking for an outstanding Creative designer to join our growing team. You'll be working with colleagues in Minsk and primarily for projects in the United States with our colleagues in Chicago, Illinois. Our US team work alongside similar teams working with the UK and Australia offices.
Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency.
WM Reply is an innovative digital consultancy with offices based in Minsk, UK, and Chicago. Working with some of the world's leading brands, we pride ourselves on the award-winning sites that we create as well as the engaging and creative marketing campaigns that are launched globally.
With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
The successful candidate will be confident managing client relationships, and helping drive an appreciation for insight driven design both internally and with our clients.
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing, multi-disciplinary team, and to work on projects for a wide range of large, well-known clients.
- 2+ years in UI/UX design + graphic design with a relevant portfolio
- Strong graphic/visual design skills (composition, typography, colours palette)
- Ability to work with/follow brand style clients guidelines
- Tools: Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, Zeplin, InVision
- Understanding Material design/IOS design principles
- Good knowledge of usability standards, expertise in building principles of mobile and web interfaces
- Attentiveness to details in every pixel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive thinking and readiness for healthy criticism and feedback from the customer side
- Willing to learn new tools and technologies if it's needed
- Spoken Russian and English from B1
Nice to have:
Experience with creating illustrations, presentations in PowerPoint
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- A bachelor degree in Math or similar
- Designing sites and web applications based on SharePoint and PowerApps tools and guidelines
- Stick to SharePoint/PowerApps design guidelines
- Helping with marketing activities for clients and internal usage: banners, posters, logos, promo materials for social media
Quirks you’ll love:
- Competitive salary, protected from inflation risks
- Opportunities to learn and grow in a global environment
- Appropriate mentoring and training, to be successful in their position
- Every day is different with interesting and challenging tasks
- Social events: Christmas party's, summer meet ups and Pizza Fridays
- Benefits: Voluntary medical insurance, sports, English language courses, 2 weeks of paid paternity leave, birthday gifts, 100% paid medical sick-leave
- The opportunity to develop useful solutions for widely recognized international brands
- Located right next to the metro station