Creative Designer (Middle)
WM Reply is an innovative digital consultancy with offices based in Minsk, Central London, Manchester & Chester. Working with some of the world's leading brands, we pride ourselves on the award-winning sites that we create
as well as the engaging and creative marketing campaigns that are launched globally.
Based out of our Minsk office, you’ll be working alongside one of our creative designers as well as being part of our core design team, based in Chester.
- excellent spoken and written English.;
- understanding of responsive web design;
- strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop;
- strong knowledge of tools such as Figma or|and Sketch;
- excellent eye for detail, layout and typography;
- portfolio that represents your UI|UX and graphic skills;
- experience of working to tight deadlines and used to work in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of Adobe After Effects or another form of animation software;
- knowledge of InDesign;
- creating visuals content (advertising materials, illustrations, banners, icons, etc.) 30%;
- wireframing and designing of web interfaces (including adaptive) and applications 70%;
- work with other members of design and engineering teams to create attractive and usable products;
- official competitive salary, protected from inflation;
- medical insurance, sport partial compensation, English courses, etc.;
- on-site and corporate parties;
- flexible working schedule;