Automation QA (Java) Engineer
WM Reply is an innovative digital consultancy with offices based in Minsk, Central London, Manchester, Chester and now Chicago. Working with some of the world's leading brands, we pride ourselves on the award-winning sites that we create as well as the engaging and creative marketing campaigns that are launched globally.
With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
We are looking for an Automation QA Engineer to make our team even stronger. We are hiring for several projects at the moment; Several projects - lots of opportunities :) Most of our clients are UK-based or world-wide based companies; Variety of business domains – telecommunication, financial and IT services.
3+ years of experience with Java application development and support or Java
Automation framework development;
- English - intermediate/upper-intermediate (client mostly from the UK);
- 1+ years of experience in Automation testing using Java - Selenium Webdriver,
- 1+ years of experience in Ecommerce project (background knowledge in order
workflow, product catalog, payments);
- Experience working in an agile development process;
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables;
- Good understanding of enterprise infrastructure and application components (network, application and database servers, storage, computing, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Highly appreciated a SAP Commerce (Hybris) previous experience;
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins for continuous integration testing;
- Experience on Framework maintenance, Framework Optimization;
Quirks you’ll love:
Competitive salary, protected from inflation risks;
- Opportunities to learn and grow in a global environment;
- Appropriate mentoring and training, to be successful in their position;
- Every day is different with interesting and challenging tasks;
- Social events: Christmas party's, summer meet ups and Pizza Fridays;
- Benefits: Voluntary medical insurance, sports, paid English language courses, 2 weeks of paid paternity leave, birthday gifts, 100% paid medical sick-leave, business trips to London, referral program for employees, paid trainings, 25 days of paid vacation + 2 duvet days, corporate discounts, two-year UK visa, abroad corporate parties, supplementary pension insurance;
- The opportunity to develop useful solutions for widely recognized international brands;
- Located right next to the metro station;
Check out this video to get a better idea of our company culture!