Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 DOE + OTE
Full time / Permanent
Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency.
WM Reply are an 110 person, and fast growing, Microsoft Cloud consultancy. We are part of the 8,000 strong Reply group. With offices in London (HQ), Chester, Manchester, Minsk and Amsterdam. We work with leading enterprise clients building amazing intranets, business applications and websites.
With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
We are looking to grow our team with experienced Project Managers who are also able to drive our brand further. Our Project Managers are smart, intuitive and forward thinking and their ability to drive change and disseminate learnings is what sets them apart from the rest. As a Project Manager, you’ll own the implementation of exciting new projects, gathering requirements, contributing to strategy development and managing stakeholder expectations.
Here’s what’s important to us:
- You love meeting new clients and they are at the heart of what you deliver
- Experience in an enterprise project management role
- You are from a consultancy or agency background
- You have the can do attitude to upsell our brand to clients
- You are positive, proactive in terms of finding solutions, and want to work with a great team
- Managing and motivating internal and external delivery teams
- Mentoring graduate or junior PM’s
- Look after projects from a programme level, devise roadmap and strategy
- Coordination of the project team members and ensuring that meetings are planned, attended and that minutes and actions are recorded and issued
- Work with the leadership team to review and revise PMO processes
- Ensure resourcing is adequate by reviewing forecasting and helping make recruitment decisions
- Take ownership of project scope and change management
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan
- Ensure all project risks are managed adequately
- Production of concise accurate weekly project reports
- Manage and own relationships with Clients
- Manage project budgets and effective resource utilization
- Ensuring that internal processes are adhered to, including requesting that invoices are raised and issued on time, project admin is completed and timesheets are recorded accurately
Quirks you’ll love:
- Flexible working – not a morning person? Then don’t start until 10am. Flying off for the weekend? Wrap up at 4pm.
- We’re part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions, both inside and outside of the Microsoft space
- We have an in-office bar fridge (fully stocked), Xbox, the latest iPhones and laptops, and a sofa filled breakout area
- Experience in a Project Management role for a digital agency or consultancy
- Degree graded 2.1 or above
- Ideally a project management qualification e.g. Prince 2
At HQ, we have a budding comedian, a spin instructor, a DJ, a backflip world record holder, a DJ, a goth model and a cartoonist. Our offices are equipped with Xboxes, a fully-stocked beer fridge, Dungeons & Dragons club and plenty of nerf guns. The diversity - we have people from across all walks of life - a mix of nationalities, sexualities, religions, genders and interests so buckle in and apply already!