Power Platform Consultant (PowerApps/ PowerBI/ Flow) - London
Power Platform Consultant
Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency.
WM Reply are an 110 person, and fast growing, Microsoft Cloud consultancy. We are part of the 8,000 strong Reply group. With offices in London (HQ), Chester, Manchester, Minsk and Amsterdam. We work with leading enterprise clients building amazing intranets, business applications and websites.
With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
So, here’s what’s important to us:
- You love tech!
- You are from a consultancy background and put your clients at the heart of what you deliver
- You have an in-depth and thorough understanding of the full capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform
- You are positive, proactive in terms of finding solutions and want to grow your skills
- To work closely with Project Managers, Developers and Designers to deliver successful Power Platform projects
- Attend client site, running workshops demonstrating the capabilities and benefits of Microsoft Power Platform
- Requirement gathering; working closely with the client to establish their requirements, translating these into business requirements
- Architecting, designing and delivering Power Platform solutions
- Experience working with Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps/ PowerBI/ Flow)
- Consultancy/agency background
- Knowledge of SharePoint and Office 365
- 2:1 Degree qualified
Quirks you’ll love:
- Flexible working – not a morning person? Then don’t start until 10am. Flying off for the weekend? Wrap up at 4pm.
- We’re part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions, both inside and outside of the Microsoft space.
At HQ, we have a budding comedian, a spin instructor, a DJ, a backflip world record holder, a DJ, a goth model and a cartoonist. Our offices are equipped with Xboxes, a fully-stocked beer fridge, Dungeons & Dragons club and plenty of nerf guns. The diversity - we have people from across all walks of life - a mix of nationalities, sexualities, religions, genders and interests so buckle in and apply already!