Location - Chester
Salary - £20-22k
Full tIme/ Permanent
Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency.
WM Reply is an innovative Microsoft consultancy with offices based in Central London, Manchester & Chester. Working with some of the world's leading brands, we pride ourselves on the award-winning sites that we create as well as the engaging and creative marketing campaigns that are launched world-wide.
Based out of our Chester office, you’ll be working alongside our core design team. You will work closely with our amazing clients and see yourself using your creative skills to create beautiful campaigns, user interfaces, applying UX methodologies and design thinking to digital sites and creating designs for a variety of channels, both digital and traditional.
Graphic Designer - About You:
· Be able to display a strong/ creative portfolio
· A willingness to learn and develop as a designer
· Should be confident and comfortable working as an individual but also within a team environment
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate their design process, ideas and solutions to both staff and clients.
· Passion for graphic and digital design
· Interest and knowledge in UI design
Graphic Designer – Requirements
· Strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
· Knowledge of wire framing tools, such as Adobe XD, Sketch or Figma
· Knowledge of prototyping software or HTML/CSS would be beneficial but not essential
Quirks you’ll love:
At HQ, we have a budding comedian, a spin instructor, a DJ, a backflip world record holder, a DJ, a goth model and a cartoonist. Our offices are equipped with Xboxes, a fully-stocked beer fridge, Dungeons & Dragons club and plenty of nerf guns. The diversity - we have people from across all walks of life - a mix of nationalities, sexualities, religions, genders and interests so buckle in and apply already!