Events & Marketing Executive
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Full time / Permanent
WM Reply are an 100 person, and fast growing, Microsoft Cloud consultancy. We are part of the 8,000+ strong Reply group. With offices in Manchester,London Chester, Minsk and Amsterdam. We work with leading enterprise clients building amazing intranets, business applications and websites. With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you'll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
This role will be very hands on and will be based out of our office in Manchester, you'll help to build and deliver our marketing campaigns, championing the WM Reply brand and delivering events our clients will never forget.
- Fast-paced, hands-on events management
- Access to our in-house creative team, and external support of our PR Agency, copywriter, and other agencies
- Manage conferences, partnership, events, and campaigns
- You'll be part of a passionate teams of technology evangelists
What you'll be doing
- Investigating industry events and making recommendations, attending events, collating lead information and handling all event set up
- Managing the WM Reply website through the CMS and ensuring the content, articles, press releases and case studies are updated
- Track and analyse the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns through Microsoft Dynamics
- Collaborate with internal teams to draft presentation content and for WM Campaigns including our Demo Days and “Fall in Love with…” series
- Working with an external agency to apply for Microsoft led awards
- Managing our social media strategy and maintaining WM Reply’s Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook pages
- Encouraging all employees across four offices to engage in marketing activities
- The sky’s the limit when it comes to Marketing ideas!
- Experienced in a fast, B2B marketing role where you've organised events
- You come from a digital agency or consultancy environment
- You're experienced in content marketing
- Social Media Management
- Researching and ordering collaterel
- You're creative - with the ability to generate thought-provoking campaigns
- Website management
- A technology advocate - Experience with Office 365 and Hootsuite is a big bonus.
- A people person - an understanding of what makes people tick at work will be your guiding compass.
- Professional and business-minded, but fun with a great sense of humour; confident in your creative ideas; willing to learn new things; and above all good at what you do.
- A lover of good grammar & nice design- it's in our blood and trickles through everything that leaves the office doors.
Quirks you'll love:
At HQ, we have a budding comedian, a spin instructor, a DJ, a backflip world record holder, a DJ, a goth model and a cartoonist. The diversity - we have people from across all walks of life - a mix of nationalities, sexualities, religions, genders and interests so buckle in and apply already!