Business Intelligence Consultant - Power BI
Location: Chester or Manchester
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Full time / Permanent
WM Reply are an 110 person, and fast growing, Microsoft Cloud consultancy. We are part of the 8,000 strong Reply group. With offices in London (HQ), Chester, Manchester, Minsk and Amsterdam.
Built on decades of knowledge and using the latest technologies such as Sitecore, Office 365, Dynamics and SharePoint, we aim to create digital platforms that enable our clients to foster meaningful, online engagements with both their employees and customers.
We implement personalisation and UX best practise to deliver customer journeys that react, adapt and respond to each individuals unique needs, providing the very best experience for internal teams and customers alike.
With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
So, here’s what’s important to us:
- You love tech!
- You are from a consultancy background and put your clients at the heart of what you deliver
- You have an in-depth and thorough understanding of Power BI, Business Intelligence principles or data modelling concepts
- You are positive, proactive in terms of finding solutions and want to grow your skills
- Working with clients to gather their requirements, map out their data, define a process and provide technical solutions
- To deliver BI solutions utilising Power BI whilst working with Data Warehouse implementations and other Business Intelligence solutions from the Microsoft platform
- To get involved in data modelling based on business requirements and optimisation of data models/queries for BI implementations
- Develop and maintain customer relations
- Assist with pre-sales activities
- Knowledge of Power BI (query optimisation, Dataflows, DAX, premium capacity management, security, report building)
- SQL, Data Warehousing, Data Models, Data Transformations (ETL)
- Business and requirements analysis
- Effective problem solving and analysis skills
Quirks you’ll love:
- Flexible working – not a morning person? Then don’t start until 10am. Flying off for the weekend? Wrap up at 4pm.
- We’re part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions, both inside and outside of the Microsoft space.
- We have an in-office bar fridge (fully stocked), Xbox, the latest iPhones and laptops, and a sofa filled breakout area.
At HQ, we have a budding comedian, a spin instructor, a DJ, a backflip world record holder, a DJ, a goth model and a cartoonist. Our offices are equipped with Xboxes, a fully-stocked beer fridge, Dungeons & Dragons club and plenty of nerf guns. The diversity - we have people from across all walks of life - a mix of nationalities, sexualities, religions, genders and interests so buckle in and apply already!